Beklædning - Mænd
Førstehjælp og overlevelse
Huer & handsker m.m.
Poweradd - Solar oplader
Sko og støvler
Telte og teltudstyr
Trek n` eat
Hoved & Hænder
Pagaj & Paddel
Sko og Støvler
- Micro Tow Line North Water - Micro Tow Line - Bugser line 699.00 DKK
- PFD Sea Link North Water - PFD Sea Link - Bugser line 699.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Release Belt North Water - Quick Release Belt 379.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Basic Tow Line North Water Basic Dynamic Tow Line 699.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Pagaj liner North Water Coiled Paddle Leash 269.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Contact Tow North Water Contact Tow - Gul/rød stribet 339.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Paddle Britches North Water Paddle Britches - Pagajholder 339.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Scabbards North Water Paddle Scabbards 379.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- dækstaske North Water Peaked Deck Bag 649.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Rescue Stirrup North Water Rescue Stirrup 199.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Turtle bag North Water Turtleback deck Bag 499.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- 4-bailer North Water, 4-bailer 299.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- float North water FourPlay Paddle Float 689.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Deck Bag North water Mesh Deck Bag 339.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Pig Tail North water Pig Tail 269.00 DKK Læg i kurv
- Deck Bag North water under Deck Bag 499.00 DKK Læg i kurv
NW Expedition Deck Bag
North Water designs and builds paddle sport products to promote safety, comfort and organization.
By working with some of the world’s foremost experts in the paddle sports industry, the commercial marine environment and the swift water rescue industry, we are proud to be able to offer you innovative, high quality products that are built to a much higher standard than consumer related brands.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Simply put, we develop practical solutions for aquatic endeavors.
What ever your choice of paddle, chances are we build a product that will help you enjoy it.
We are located in Vancouver British Columbia on the door step of some of the best paddling in the world. We are fortunate to have everything from calm bays to some of the most rugged isolated coast line in the world.
Rivers that transport you back to the time of early explorers, to raging torrents of every description. In this playground we have spent most of our lives paddling, exploring and often been shown that less can in fact be more. It is this philosophy we bring into the design of the products we offer.
Tucked up here in the North West corner of North America we have to some extent developed in the early days, in isolation.
As a result we have brought some unique and innovative ideas to the market.
Today we work with some of the best paddlers in the world to design and field test our products. Before they get to your paddle shop they will have been on expeditions, back and forth to the drawing board countless times.
As a result we are proud of the products we build. We offer you not only our experience in building them but the experience of people that rely on them.
This is our Guarantee to you: When you buy North Water you are buying our experience and dedication to quality. If you are not 100% convinced your purchase is the most versatile and well designed piece of equipment for its intended purpose, let us know and we will:
1. Change it to your specifications
2. Replace it with something else